Schmidt Westergard is a regional leader in audit, tax, entrepreneurial accounting and advisory services. Our team of experts are united by a shared mission to always do the right thing and a commitment to quality that is hardwired into everything we do.
• Gain an understanding and assist in planning audit assignments
• Participate in client assignments from beginning to end
• Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with all levels of management
• Ability to pick up new concepts quickly and accurately
• Communicate with internal management regarding testing status, audit issues and deadlines
• Ability to complete projects/audits in accordance with allocated budget and timeframes
• Handle confidential information in an appropriate manner
• Additional responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• CPA/CPA candidate
• 0-2 years of public accounting experience
• Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
• Team player
• Detail oriented
You will thrive in a supportive professional environment and benefit professionally from a dynamic mix of services, a favorable partner-to-associate ratio, the opportunity to work with business owners and executives, and superb technology, along with competitive pay and benefits.
For immediate consideration, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, submit your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com or apply online